21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
- JUST IN: RS Chair studying impeachment notice to consult with legal luminaries: Sources
- A senior BJP leader from Tamil Nadu has apologised for his Facebook comments on journalists
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
Ticket rate revision: Group of bus owners create ruckus at Kozhikode
Covai Post Network
February 18, 2018
Kochi: A section of private bus owners tried to disrupt talks between government and another group of owners at government guest house at Kozhikkode today.
Some owners from Thrissur created fracas outside the venue when they were not allowed inside to attend the discussions.
They said they would not abide by the results of the talks as they were sidelined during the discussions and not intimated about the meeting.
They accused the group engaged in talks of toeing the government line to end strike without getting their demands met.
The bus owners are on strike and not operating their buses for the last two days seeking higher revision of ticket rates.