18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Woman lawyer comes to rescue of injured man lying by roadside in Thrissur
Covai Post Network
January 29, 2018
Kochi: One of the common sights in Kerala is fully loaded tipplers lying on footpaths and roadsides.People, passing by, ignore them and go about their work.
Saji Ando, 46, of Triprayar in Thrissur was also found lying on the wayside and those passing by mistook him for a passed out drunkard.Nobody had any inkling that Ando had tripped down from a nearby tall building and was lying unconscious the other day.
It was a woman lawyer coming that way who sensed danger and drew the attention of others.Soon, Ando was rushed to Ernakulam General Hospital where he was declared critical. He was referred to Kottayam Medical College where he is under critical care.