20 Apr 2018, Edition - 1011, Friday
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
- Unnao BJP MLA’s security withdrawn, Kuldeep Sengar’s security revoked, CBI continues to grill Sengar
- Crucial hearing in Purohit case, SC to hear Lt Col Purohit’s plea, plea seeking quashing of UAPA, Purohit wants terrorist tag dropped
- Class 10th students would get an extra 2 marks for the misprint in the CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper.
Woman lawyer comes to rescue of injured man lying by roadside in Thrissur
Covai Post Network
January 29, 2018
Kochi: One of the common sights in Kerala is fully loaded tipplers lying on footpaths and roadsides.People, passing by, ignore them and go about their work.
Saji Ando, 46, of Triprayar in Thrissur was also found lying on the wayside and those passing by mistook him for a passed out drunkard.Nobody had any inkling that Ando had tripped down from a nearby tall building and was lying unconscious the other day.
It was a woman lawyer coming that way who sensed danger and drew the attention of others.Soon, Ando was rushed to Ernakulam General Hospital where he was declared critical. He was referred to Kottayam Medical College where he is under critical care.