25 Sep 2018, Edition - 1169, Tuesday
- Another big SC verdict tomorrow: Top court to decide if court proceedings should be live streamed
- SC’s Aadhaar judgement tomorrow
- PM Modi unable to answer our questions, says Congress President Rahul Gandhi
- NC accepts Junaid Mattu’s resignation
- National Conference spokesperson Junaid Azim Mattu resigns from party to contest civic polls from Srinagar
- ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ is not only an electoral phrase. It is our way, says PM Modi
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: FIR filed against Missionaries of Jesus for revealing the identity of the victim
- BJP President Amit Shah addresses mega-rally in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Court directs issue of notice in 19 year old murder case against UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- The country won’t be distracted by Rahul Gandhi’s shameless lie: Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Law Minister
Woman threatens to kill self in front of Kerala Secretariat
Covai Post Network
April 7, 2018
Kochi: A woman threatened to commit suicide in front of the Secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram this morning.
A native of Padiyoor in Kannur, Veena climbed a tree and shouted that she was going to end her life. Soon police and fire and rescue personnel reached the place and struggled to bring her down.
She said she would not come down unless police cases registered against her in Kannur were withdrawn.The charges include creating violence in the police station in Kannur in 2014.
Police failed to persuade her and bring her down. Finally, fire and rescue personnel brought her down using force.