17 Aug 2018, Edition - 1130, Friday
- PM Modi and BJP Chief Amit Shah walk alongside the hearse carrying the mortal remains of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s mortal remains being taken from BJP headquarters to the Smriti Sthal
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s funeral will take place at Rashtriya Smriti Sthal at 4 pm
- PM Modi will visit Kerala to review the flood situation in the state today
- Kerala floods have taken 97 lives so far, 26 deaths reported on Thursday alone
- A delegation from Islamabad will attend the funeral of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Atal was more than a colleague, he was my closest friend for 65 years: LK Advani
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan chairs meet with navy and air force over flood situation
- Between 5,700 and 10,000 Catholic priests have been accused of sexual abuse in the United States
- People flock on the streets as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s mortal remains are being taken to BJP HQ
KGF plea to CM on waiving of aviation fuel tax
Covai Post Network
December 4, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kongu Global Forum (KGF), a body of trade and industry in the Western region of Tamil Nadu, has appealed to Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami to take steps to waive the aviation fuel tax for night parking of aircraft so that more aircraft can be parked and operated from city airport.
KGF Chairman A Shaktivel and Convener Vanitha Mohan, who met the Chief Minister here on Sunday night, submitted a memorandum and requested to include KGF in the Consultative Committee for the development of this region.
They also renewed their demands for speedy acquisition of lands for Coimbatore Airport Expansion.