23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
KGF plea to CM on waiving of aviation fuel tax
Covai Post Network
December 4, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kongu Global Forum (KGF), a body of trade and industry in the Western region of Tamil Nadu, has appealed to Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami to take steps to waive the aviation fuel tax for night parking of aircraft so that more aircraft can be parked and operated from city airport.
KGF Chairman A Shaktivel and Convener Vanitha Mohan, who met the Chief Minister here on Sunday night, submitted a memorandum and requested to include KGF in the Consultative Committee for the development of this region.
They also renewed their demands for speedy acquisition of lands for Coimbatore Airport Expansion.