21 May 2018, Edition - 1042, Monday
- BS Yeddyurappa Resigns As Karnataka Chief Minister Just Before Floor Test
- 1 BJP MLA Somashekara Reddy is out to ‘bribe’ MLAs
- Number game changes again, after 2 Cong, 2 JDS(S) MLAs rebel, 2 independents back BJP, BJP at 105, 4 short of win
- Legal faceoff after poll war, Cong-JDS object to pro tem speaker, top court puts Cong-JDS in spot, SC: Might have to postpone floor test
- SC accepts Governor’s Counsel’s argument, top court puts Cong-JDS in tight spot, Cong-JDS’s petition dismissed
- BJP MLA to remain pro tem speaker, SC: Videography of floor test adequate, floor test to telecast live
KGF plea to CM on waiving of aviation fuel tax
Covai Post Network
December 4, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kongu Global Forum (KGF), a body of trade and industry in the Western region of Tamil Nadu, has appealed to Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami to take steps to waive the aviation fuel tax for night parking of aircraft so that more aircraft can be parked and operated from city airport.
KGF Chairman A Shaktivel and Convener Vanitha Mohan, who met the Chief Minister here on Sunday night, submitted a memorandum and requested to include KGF in the Consultative Committee for the development of this region.
They also renewed their demands for speedy acquisition of lands for Coimbatore Airport Expansion.