23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
MGR centenary celebrations: Police announce traffic diversion
Covai Post Network
December 2, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Police have announced traffic diversion between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. in the city on Sunday in view of MGR centenary celebrations.
Motorists heading to Coimbatore Railway Junction via Avinashi Road should take Trichy Road, while those from Sathy Road should take the Good Shed Road via 100ft Road to reach the Railway junction.
Police have advised people going to the airport from Sathy Road to take the Saravanampatti-Kalapatti route instead of the Avinashi Road.
Wind : 0.6 km/h
Humidity : 91%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr