Business Wire India
Crestron, the global leader in advanced smart home technology, debuted Crestron Home, powered by OS 3, at ISE 2019, 5 – 8 February, in Hall-2, Stand C20.
Crestron Home, powered by OS 3, unlocks the full potential of the Crestron smart home. It’s the complete package for any sized smart home project: a simpler, smarter user experience on mobile devices and TSW touch screens; remarkably fast deployment for integrators; and the confidence that comes with renowned Crestron hardware.
OS 2 delivered the foundation; OS 3 perfects the experience. It’s completely redesigned; simple, clean, and sophisticated. Add in remarkably fast deployment of any sized project, and top it off with the best hardware in the business. Why use anything else?” said Michael Short, Global Residential Marketing Manager for Crestron.
Available spring 2019, OS 3 will deliver sophisticated new page designs, exceptional dynamic room controls and icons, and powerful new features. Complete projects can be set up and deployed on any scale in a fraction of the time of traditional methods, with no programming needed.
Key new features include:
- Stylish, responsive, smooth performance
- Support for multiple homes
- Easy creation and editing of scenes
- New icons to save favorites – provides intuitive custom access and experience
- Refined layout for easy access to the most commonly used functions
- Dynamic, intuitive display features
- Personalization of UI using photos of home to represent rooms
- Enforced end-to-end encryption for secure communications
- Register homeowners and guests remotely via custom URL
A simpler, smarter, more sophisticated user experience. Fast deployment for any size home project. And the best hardware in the business. No one brings it home like Crestron Home, powered by OS 3. Seen at ISE 2019, 5 – 8 February, Hall 2, Stand C20.