18 Feb 2018, Edition - 950, Sunday
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
- Pune couple becomes grandparents to twins born via surrogacy using dead son’s preserved semen
- Canada is a leading education destination for Indian students
- ‘SC judgement shouldn’t be politicised’, says Kamal Haasan on Cauvery verdict
- Trump administration officials have petitioned the US Supreme Court to take up the case
- Students should forget all the negativity they face during exams, says PM Modi
- Yoga synchronises the mind and the body, it is more than just physical exercise, says PM
- CM Siddaramaiah addresses the Karnataka Assembly after the Cauvery verdict
- PM Narendra Modi to hold ‘Pariksha Par Charcha’ today
- Tribal community in MP bans women from using mobile phones
WATCH : Traders switch over to Paytm in Ooty
Covai Post Network
January 18, 2017
Several small traders in Udhagamandalam have opted for Paytm facilities.
With the Centre announcing demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes, traders and merchants in the tourist town were having a tough time in their daily transactions.
But now small traders have preferred Paytm, an e-wallet facility, to improve their business and daily transactions.