19 Feb 2018, Edition - 951, Monday
- Karnataka Congress MLA N A Haris’s son, who thrashed youth at pub, surrenders
- Kamal Haasan’s party launch on Feb 21.
- Shocking hit and run case reported from Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1 person dead and 1 injured.
- Congress VIP’s brat surrenders; Cops could not arrest him, now surrender orchestrated.
- CBI sealed PNB Brady branch house; No entry or exit for officials. Ground report by Aruneel
- BJP MP booked for land grabbing; accused of assaulting land owner
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
Authorities deny permission to use elephant in procession
Covai Post Network
December 16, 2017
Tension prevailed in Udhagamandalam for a brief while on Saturday as authorities refused to grant permission to take an elephant in procession by Aiyappa devotees.
Police held talks with the devotees after which the procession began.