22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Awareness rally taken out
Covai Post Network
January 20, 2018
District Collector Innocent Divya on Saturday flagged off an awareness rally on legal rights for women.
More than 100 women and college students participated in the rally that was organised by the State Social Welfare Department.
The rally that began at the Tribal Welfare Centre crossed important places including Commercial Street and reached ATC Grounds. A number of Government officials also participated in the rally.