21 Feb 2018, Edition - 953, Wednesday
- Actor Kamal Haasan launches new political party “Makkal Needhi Maiyam”
- Major Political entry Actor kamalhaasan will be announcing his political party a short while from now.
- Karnataka Congress MLA Byrathi Basavaraj’s aides slap traffic policeman
- SC sends message to fringe, stay on FIR against Priya Varrier.
- Former Pakistan cricketer’s son commits suicide over non-selection in U-19 team
- Cost effective ISRO: India’s Chandrayaan-2 said to be cheaper than Hollywood’s Interstellar
- State government denied permission to Kamal Haasan to visit A. P. J. Abdul Kalam school
- Big development in PNB fraud case, CBI arrests PNB’s Rajesh Jindal.
- Adviser to Delhi CM, VK Jain detained by Delhi Police
District police given speed rador guns to check speed limits in Nilgiris
Covai Post Network
January 4, 2018
The district police have been provided with three Speed Rador Guns to monitor the speed limit of vehicles plying in Nilgiris district.
According to sources, the administration decided to provide the device to police to check the speed of vehicles and thereby prevent road accidents.