18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Hire cycle back in Ooty
Covai Post Network
February 9, 2018
‘Hire cycle’ where people would take cycle on hire on hourly basis is back in Udhagamandalam.
The scheme, which was prominent everywhere in the seventies and eighties, slowly vanished as people started using more two-wheelers or hired auto rickshaws.
However, things have changed now. With large number of tourists thronging the district – and most of them being cycling enthusiasts – the concept has come up again, thanks to a private organisation.