19 Feb 2018, Edition - 951, Monday
- Karnataka Congress MLA N A Haris’s son, who thrashed youth at pub, surrenders
- Kamal Haasan’s party launch on Feb 21.
- Shocking hit and run case reported from Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1 person dead and 1 injured.
- Congress VIP’s brat surrenders; Cops could not arrest him, now surrender orchestrated.
- CBI sealed PNB Brady branch house; No entry or exit for officials. Ground report by Aruneel
- BJP MP booked for land grabbing; accused of assaulting land owner
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
Man gets 3 years jail term for killing leopard
Covai Post Network
January 5, 2018
The Kothagiri Subordinate Court on Thursday sentenced a man to three years imprisonment for killing a leopard by trapping it in an iron noose in his farm.
According to the prosecution, a leopard was found dead in the iron noose on September 5, 2016 at a farm belonging to one Raja of Keratmattam in Kothagiri.