23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Repair works begin
Covai Post Network
January 20, 2018
Repair works to set right the drainage connection lines on the road leading to Botanical Gardens has begun.
Tourists and general public who were taking the road to reach the gardens were facing great difficulty as the drainage water would stagnate in the roads, especially during rainy season.
Though the repair works have brought relief to the people and motorists, heaps of sand and other construction materials have been piled up along the road.