18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Repair works begin
Covai Post Network
January 20, 2018
Repair works to set right the drainage connection lines on the road leading to Botanical Gardens has begun.
Tourists and general public who were taking the road to reach the gardens were facing great difficulty as the drainage water would stagnate in the roads, especially during rainy season.
Though the repair works have brought relief to the people and motorists, heaps of sand and other construction materials have been piled up along the road.