- Download mobile app
- Shia Waqf board files an application in the Supreme Court seeking settlement of the Ram Janmbhoomi issue.
- Three people dead in fire and collapse of building near a plastic manufacturing factory in Industrial Area- A near Sufia Chowk in Ludhiana
- Supreme Court refuses to interfere in the matter of film @FilmPadmavati’s release.
- #INDvSL First Test between India and Sri Lanka ends in a draw at Eden Gardens in Kolkata
- J&K: One terrorist, identified as Adil Chopaan, killed by security forces in Tral’s Gulshanpora
The Covai Post Ooty Bulletin – 15.7.2017
Covai Post Network
July 15, 2017
* Social activists have urged officials to initiate steps to take action against lorries and trucks that carry more load beyond permissible limits.
* A private firm has started an adventure sports centre near the Dodabetta Tea Estate.
* Members of the Toda community today greeted passengers of the Nilgiris Mountain Railways as the NMR completed 12 years of recognition by UNESCO as a heritage.