Business Wire India
- KEYS 2018 will showcase Prestige’s repertoire of residential developments ranging from INR 30L – INR 10Cr
- Customer-friendly financial schemes giving every homebuyer a genuine opportunity to buy their own home
- The Expo will be held on September 21st, 22nd and 23rd in Conrad Bengaluru between 10am and 8pm
The Prestige Group, one of India’s leading developers is back with the 3rd
Edition of their Annual Solo Expo – KEYS. Started in 2016 to showcase the company’s vast and diverse repertoire of residential properties across South India, the Expo also offers customer-friendly Finance Schemes giving homebuyers an additional incentive to invest in a home now. The Expo will take place on September 21st, 22nd and 23rd in Conrad Bengaluru between 10am and 8pm.
KEYS 2018 will showcase Prestige Group’s entire collection of ready-to-move as well as ongoing properties across South India – a total of 43 landmark residential developments
across the cities of Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad
, apart from Bengaluru
. There is something for everyone as the residences on offer range from mid-segment, premium to ultra-luxury
with a price range of INR 30L – INR 10 crores
. All projects are either RERA Registered or O.C. Received
This year, the Prestige Group has completed 100mn sft of development, making them the only developer in the country to achieve this
. Over the last 3 decades, the company has consistently developed over 20,000 world-class homes, offering the best of design and quality and delivered them to happy customers. KEYS 2018 presents a wide range of projects including ready to move-in villas, ready to move-in apartments and ongoing projects that are scheduled to be completed within the next 12 – 24 months
. In addition, KEYS 2018 promises homebuyers a medley of great offers, lucky draws, spot surprises and unique financial schemes in association with the country’s most reputed banks
– HDFC, Axis Bank
and State Bank of India
Finance Schemes on offer
- For the ready properties: The EMI will be deferred to January 2020. Homebuyers only have to pay the down payment on the property now and can start paying back the bank from 2020. Prestige will pay the bank on behalf of the homebuyers until then.
- For the under construction properties: Homebuyers can start paying EMI once the project is ready to occupy. Prestige will be bearing the interest on home loans till possession (between 12 – 24 months only), in the meantime.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr. Shub Ganguly – Head of Sales, Prestige Group
said, “We believe that every person should be given a genuine opportunity to own their dream home. Many people sit on the fence, wanting to take the plunge but hesitate for one reason or another. The whole purpose of this Expo is to be an enabler – give people the opportunity to come with their families and experience the entire spectrum of properties on offer, not just in Bangalore but across South India. We can help them identify the property that is best suited to their needs, and guide them right from the decision-making process to the final documentation required to close the deal. And of course, the Finance schemes, lucky draw, spot prizes, Prestige Connect etc. are additional incentives for people to consider investing during this period.”
“Furthermore, drop in the Rupee rate has made it easier for NRIs to invest in India. Hence, this is a great opportunity for them to look at growing their real estate portfolio,” he added.