15 Jul 2018, Edition - 1097, Sunday
- Congress takes a jibe at PM Modi after former Pak PM Nawaz Sharif was arrested last night
- Another person succumbs to potholes in Mumbai as 27-year old dies after his bike skid through a pothole in Navi Mumbai
- State of J&K says FIR against Major Aditya was justified as the next hearing on his case is on Monday
- Congress MP Shashi Tharoor summoned by Kolkata Court over his ‘Hindu-Pak’ comment
- PM Modi will lay the foundation stone for the 340-km long Purvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh
- Twelve Russian intelligence officers were charged on Friday with hacking Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign
Seven-year-old Sabarimala pilgrim dies in road mishap
Covai Post Network
April 17, 2018
Kochi: A seven-year-old girl was killed in a road mishap at Patthanamthitta while returning after visiting Sabarimala temple this morning.
The victim Anakha was travelling with her parents and other relatives when their autorickshaw collided with a car near Plapalli, police said.
ALSO READ : Sand smugglers are having a gala time with the police in tow
Six others in the autorickshaw were injured and hospitalised. Anakha was thrown out of the vehicle under the impact of the accident.