21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
- JUST IN: RS Chair studying impeachment notice to consult with legal luminaries: Sources
- A senior BJP leader from Tamil Nadu has apologised for his Facebook comments on journalists
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
Seven-year-old Sabarimala pilgrim dies in road mishap
Covai Post Network
April 17, 2018
Kochi: A seven-year-old girl was killed in a road mishap at Patthanamthitta while returning after visiting Sabarimala temple this morning.
The victim Anakha was travelling with her parents and other relatives when their autorickshaw collided with a car near Plapalli, police said.
ALSO READ : Sand smugglers are having a gala time with the police in tow
Six others in the autorickshaw were injured and hospitalised. Anakha was thrown out of the vehicle under the impact of the accident.