21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
Cheating complaint against J. Deepa
Covai Post Network
February 5, 2018
CHENNAI: A complaint has been lodged against MGR Amma Deepa Peravai leader J. Deepa for allegedly cheating a grocery store owner to the tune of Rs. 1 crore.
In his complaint lodged at the City Police Commissioner’s office, Ramachandran, a resident of Injambakkam, said Deepa, her husband, Madhavan and driver Raja promised to give him the post of District Secretary of her outfit, for which they took Rs 1.12 crore from him.