25 Feb 2018, Edition - 957, Sunday
- Actor Sridevi passes away at 54 after a cardiac arrest in Dubai
- Plea filed in court for FIR against Salman Khan
- India has been ranked 81st in the global corruption perception index for the year 2017
- Three bombs exploded in different locations in Rakhine’s state capital Sittwe on early Saturday morning
- Mehul Choksi issues statement saying that he has no money to pay salary to employees
Cheating complaint against J. Deepa
Covai Post Network
February 5, 2018
CHENNAI: A complaint has been lodged against MGR Amma Deepa Peravai leader J. Deepa for allegedly cheating a grocery store owner to the tune of Rs. 1 crore.
In his complaint lodged at the City Police Commissioner’s office, Ramachandran, a resident of Injambakkam, said Deepa, her husband, Madhavan and driver Raja promised to give him the post of District Secretary of her outfit, for which they took Rs 1.12 crore from him.