23 Apr 2018, Edition - 1014, Monday
- PM Modi is slated to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping during a summit in China’s Wuhan city
- Former UPA Minister Kapil Sibal addresses the media on the impeachment motion, says ‘Dismissal of motion illegal’
- Paris suspect Abdeslam guilty over Brussels shootout: Court
- BJP faces protest in Mysuru as Yeddyurappa’s son denied ticket
- Rahul Gandhi breaks silence on impeachment bid, ‘Judicial Institutions being undermined’
- Actor Salman Khan has filed a petition in the Supreme Court urging it to revoke an FIR filed against him in Rajasthan’s Churu district
- TCS was the top gainer among Nifty50 stocks rising over 4 per cent
- India China Wuhan Summit: PM Modi to visit China later this week, bilateral meet post Doklam standoff
- Ahead of J&K Cabinet reshuffle, J&K BJP Ministers arrive in Delhi to meet Ram Madhav, Jitendra Singh, Netas likely to meet Amit Shah
- Despite a warning from PM, BJP MP Bharat Singh stokes massive row, Neta attacks Christian Missions
Cheating complaint against J. Deepa
Covai Post Network
February 5, 2018
CHENNAI: A complaint has been lodged against MGR Amma Deepa Peravai leader J. Deepa for allegedly cheating a grocery store owner to the tune of Rs. 1 crore.
In his complaint lodged at the City Police Commissioner’s office, Ramachandran, a resident of Injambakkam, said Deepa, her husband, Madhavan and driver Raja promised to give him the post of District Secretary of her outfit, for which they took Rs 1.12 crore from him.