22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Cheating complaint against J. Deepa
Covai Post Network
February 5, 2018
CHENNAI: A complaint has been lodged against MGR Amma Deepa Peravai leader J. Deepa for allegedly cheating a grocery store owner to the tune of Rs. 1 crore.
In his complaint lodged at the City Police Commissioner’s office, Ramachandran, a resident of Injambakkam, said Deepa, her husband, Madhavan and driver Raja promised to give him the post of District Secretary of her outfit, for which they took Rs 1.12 crore from him.