22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
EPS undergoes eye surgery
Covai Post Network
February 5, 2018
CHENNAI: Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami reportedly underwent cataract surgery at a private hospital here.
According to reports, the procedure supervised by a government eye doctor.
The Chief Minister returned home after the surgery and has been asked to take rest for a few days.
It may be noted that DMK working president and Leader of Opposition M.K. Stalin also underwent cataract surgery in his left eye.