21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
EPS undergoes eye surgery
Covai Post Network
February 5, 2018
CHENNAI: Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami reportedly underwent cataract surgery at a private hospital here.
According to reports, the procedure supervised by a government eye doctor.
The Chief Minister returned home after the surgery and has been asked to take rest for a few days.
It may be noted that DMK working president and Leader of Opposition M.K. Stalin also underwent cataract surgery in his left eye.