20 Apr 2018, Edition - 1011, Friday
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
- Unnao BJP MLA’s security withdrawn, Kuldeep Sengar’s security revoked, CBI continues to grill Sengar
- Crucial hearing in Purohit case, SC to hear Lt Col Purohit’s plea, plea seeking quashing of UAPA, Purohit wants terrorist tag dropped
- Class 10th students would get an extra 2 marks for the misprint in the CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper.
Guv unfurls tri-colour at R-Day parade
Covai Post Network
January 26, 2018
Chennai: Tamil Nadu celebrated the 69th Republic Day with patriotic fervour on Friday with Governor Banwarilal Purohit unfurling the national flag at the Marina Beach.
He took the salute from the three wings of the armed forces and other security agencies.
Chief Minister K Palaniswami and ministers and a large number of people were present for the function where various floats and dances were performed by school students.
Across districts, Collectors unfurled the national flag and took salute from police contingents.