18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Guv unfurls tri-colour at R-Day parade
Covai Post Network
January 26, 2018
Chennai: Tamil Nadu celebrated the 69th Republic Day with patriotic fervour on Friday with Governor Banwarilal Purohit unfurling the national flag at the Marina Beach.
He took the salute from the three wings of the armed forces and other security agencies.
Chief Minister K Palaniswami and ministers and a large number of people were present for the function where various floats and dances were performed by school students.
Across districts, Collectors unfurled the national flag and took salute from police contingents.