23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Class 2 student raped by electrician in Delhi government school
August 10, 2018
A Class 2 student of a government school was allegedly raped inside school premises in the heart of the New Delhi.
The girl was taken to a spot near the school’s water pump and was raped there, police said.
The Delhi Police has arrested a man who worked as an electrician in the school for the crime.
The school is located in New Delhi’s Gol Dak Khana area, which is paces away from Connaught Place.
The school is operated by the North Delhi Municipal Corporation.