23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
3 Keralites held with country guns, cartridges
Covai Post Network
November 25, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Three persons, hailing from Kerala, were taken into custody for possessing country-made guns and cartridges, near Gudalur in Nilgiris district.
The police intercepted a car during a vehicle check at Nadugani check post and on search found seven cartridges and two country guns.
Further investigations are on.