22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Bodies found in railway track
Covai Post Network
December 19, 2017
Bodies of three persons – all from the same family – were found lying on the railway track at Udumalpet in Tirupur district on Tuesday.
According to sources, Murugan, hailing from Idukki district of Kerala and working in an estate, went missing along with his wife, Muthulakshmi and daughter Bhanupriya, since Monday evening. Bhanupriya was doing her MSc in a private college in Pollachi.
Passersby noticed the bodies and informed police, who rushed to the spot and recovered the bodies. A police team from Marayoor in Idukki also arrived there. Preliminary inquiry revealed that the family members consumed poison and investigations are on to ascertain the reason for the extreme step.