23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
- Mohammed Shami cleared by BCCI | Cricketer gets clean chit by Anti-corruption unit
- Airtel scored the lowest score at 3.2 Mbps in Kanpur, while the lowest score by Idea Cellular was reported to be 2.6 Mbps in Bhiwani
Bodies found in railway track
Covai Post Network
December 19, 2017
Bodies of three persons – all from the same family – were found lying on the railway track at Udumalpet in Tirupur district on Tuesday.
According to sources, Murugan, hailing from Idukki district of Kerala and working in an estate, went missing along with his wife, Muthulakshmi and daughter Bhanupriya, since Monday evening. Bhanupriya was doing her MSc in a private college in Pollachi.
Passersby noticed the bodies and informed police, who rushed to the spot and recovered the bodies. A police team from Marayoor in Idukki also arrived there. Preliminary inquiry revealed that the family members consumed poison and investigations are on to ascertain the reason for the extreme step.