23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Bosch India Foundation to install biogas plant at Vellamadai panchayat
Covai Post Network
December 15, 2017
Bosch India Foundation would install a biogas plant in Vellamadai panchayat soon. The gas produced from the plant would be utilised to cook mid-day meals in Vellamadai Government Higher Secondary School.
The Foundation, that has been operating in Coimbatore from 2016, has adopted Kondaiyampalayam and Vellamadai panchayats to bring in developments in those areas in the fields of education, health, water and environment and economy.
The foundation on Friday initiated ‘Clean and Green Village’ at Sarkarsamakulam block in Vellamadai panchayat. It distributed two dustbins each to every house in the village – one for bio degradable and another for other wastes.
Block Development Officer of Sarkarsamakulam Sivagami and Head, RBEI/EVE Purushothaman, Deputy BDO Sarkarsamakulam Magudapathy and several others were present.