23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
- Mohammed Shami cleared by BCCI | Cricketer gets clean chit by Anti-corruption unit
- Airtel scored the lowest score at 3.2 Mbps in Kanpur, while the lowest score by Idea Cellular was reported to be 2.6 Mbps in Bhiwani
Brooke Bond Road to be made 2-way from tomorrow
Covai Post Network
December 8, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
The city police have decided to open the Brooke Bond road for traffic on two ways from Saturday (December 9). The road was made one-way two years back.
Only cars and two-wheelers would be allowed to ply on both directions, while heavy vehicles would take Mills Road – Sukrawarpet – Mettupalayam Road.
The City Police made the Brooke bond road as one way in Deccember 2015 hoping to ease the traffic congestion. Vehicles from Chinthamani signal to Avinashii Road flyovver enjoyed a hassle-free ride. But those from Avinashi Road flyover intending to reach Chinthamani Signal through Brooke Bond Road had to take Mills Road – Sukrawarpet – Mettupalayam Ro