23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Businessman murder: Police suspect friends’ hands
Covai Post Network
June 13, 2018
COIMBATORE: Police suspect the role of friends of a businessman, who was found murdered in an isolated spot near Anamalai on Tuesday.
According to the police, K. Kandasamy(47) of Vadugapalayam near Pollachi would have been killed over a financial dispute.
“We have so far interrogated more than 25 people, including his friends. But we are yet to find the motive behind the murder,” a senior police official said. On Monday, Kandasamy, who was involved in private financing, used car sales and real estate, was found dead near a farm in Mettukadu with multiple cut injuries.
Police have formed two special teams to nab the culprits.