19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- J&K minister opposes anti-encroachment drive; J&K minister pelts stones during demolition drive
- All opportunities being diverted to Gujarat. Nothing is given for Maharashtra by the central govt, says MNS chief Raj Thackeray
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launches a direct hotline to the state CM’s office
- MNS workers vandalise shops, assault cabs in Vasai area, near Mumbai.
- After nothing was allocated in the Finance bill, I decided that TDP is not going to be in alliance with the NDA govt: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Lok Sabha adjourned for the second time in two hours. Will be adjourned till Tuesday.
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee’s name plate vandalised in Presidency University, Kolkata
- Supreme Court asks Centre to visit Rohingya refugee camps after lawyer filed PIL alleging human rights violations at the camps.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh says there is nothing to fear if non-confidence motion is moved against the government.
- Morally, BJP govt has failed in fulfilling the promises made to the state of AP, says Congress party’s Renuka Chowdhury
CBE-Thrissur passenger extended upto Aluva on Tuesday
Covai Post Network
February 12, 2018
COIMBATORE: The Coimbatore-Thrissur passenger (Train No 56605) will be extended up to Aluva on Tuesday in view of the Maha Shivarathri.
The train will leaves Coimbatore Junction at 4.40 p.m.and reach Thrissur at 8.45 p.m. and is expected to reach Aluva at 10.40 p.m. a railway release said here.
There will be additional stoppages at Ollur, Pudukad, Nellayi, Irinjalakuda, Chalakudi, Divine Nagar, Korattiangadi, Karukkutty, Angamali for Kaladi and Chowara.