22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
CM sees Stalin hand in Dhinakaran’s RK Nagar win
Covai Post Network
December 30, 2017
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edapadi K Palanisamy today attributed the victory of TTV Dhinakaran in the recent RK Nagar bypoll to a `joint conspiracy’ by Dhinakaran and DMK leader MK Stalin.
To a specific question about the victory by sidelined party rebel Dhinakaran, Palanisany said it was the result of a joint conspiracy by the two.
The Chief Minister was here to participate in the MGR Centenary celebrations.