23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
CM sees Stalin hand in Dhinakaran’s RK Nagar win
Covai Post Network
December 30, 2017
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edapadi K Palanisamy today attributed the victory of TTV Dhinakaran in the recent RK Nagar bypoll to a `joint conspiracy’ by Dhinakaran and DMK leader MK Stalin.
To a specific question about the victory by sidelined party rebel Dhinakaran, Palanisany said it was the result of a joint conspiracy by the two.
The Chief Minister was here to participate in the MGR Centenary celebrations.