19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- J&K minister opposes anti-encroachment drive; J&K minister pelts stones during demolition drive
- All opportunities being diverted to Gujarat. Nothing is given for Maharashtra by the central govt, says MNS chief Raj Thackeray
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launches a direct hotline to the state CM’s office
- MNS workers vandalise shops, assault cabs in Vasai area, near Mumbai.
- After nothing was allocated in the Finance bill, I decided that TDP is not going to be in alliance with the NDA govt: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Lok Sabha adjourned for the second time in two hours. Will be adjourned till Tuesday.
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee’s name plate vandalised in Presidency University, Kolkata
- Supreme Court asks Centre to visit Rohingya refugee camps after lawyer filed PIL alleging human rights violations at the camps.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh says there is nothing to fear if non-confidence motion is moved against the government.
- Morally, BJP govt has failed in fulfilling the promises made to the state of AP, says Congress party’s Renuka Chowdhury
CM sees Stalin hand in Dhinakaran’s RK Nagar win
Covai Post Network
December 30, 2017
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edapadi K Palanisamy today attributed the victory of TTV Dhinakaran in the recent RK Nagar bypoll to a `joint conspiracy’ by Dhinakaran and DMK leader MK Stalin.
To a specific question about the victory by sidelined party rebel Dhinakaran, Palanisany said it was the result of a joint conspiracy by the two.
The Chief Minister was here to participate in the MGR Centenary celebrations.