23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Convocation at PSG College of Nursing: 88 students receive degrees
Covai Post Network
November 17, 2017
Eight-eight students received their degrees during the 19th graduation ceremony of PSG College of Nursing here on Friday.
The students – 85 graduates and 3 post graduates – received their certificates from Dr. A. Jayasudha, Principal, PSG College of Nursing in the presence of Prof. Dr. S. Ani Grace Kalaimathi, Registrar, Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council.
Students who excelled in various co-curricular and extracurricular activities and those who performed well in clinical nurse, NSS and SNA were presented with awards.
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr