23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
DHFL affordable housing expo in Coimbatore from Feb 10
Covai Post Network
February 6, 2018
Coimbatore: DHFL, one of India’s leading housing finance companies, is to hold a property-cum-finance exhibition here from February 10
The customers will be able to choose from over 300 affordable housing units from Rs 15 lakh onwards at the two-day ‘DHFL Griha Utsav’, aimed at realising the government’s vision of ‘Housing for All by 2022’, a company release said today.
This will not only offer competitive Interest rates but customers will also have spot sanctions on their home loan and attractive discounts on processing fees.
Most of the housing units will be covered under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which will provide an interest subsidy benefit of up to Rs 2.67 lakh for first home buyers, provided the customer fulfilled the eligibility loan criteria.
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr