22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
DHFL affordable housing expo in Coimbatore from Feb 10
Covai Post Network
February 6, 2018
Coimbatore: DHFL, one of India’s leading housing finance companies, is to hold a property-cum-finance exhibition here from February 10
The customers will be able to choose from over 300 affordable housing units from Rs 15 lakh onwards at the two-day ‘DHFL Griha Utsav’, aimed at realising the government’s vision of ‘Housing for All by 2022’, a company release said today.
This will not only offer competitive Interest rates but customers will also have spot sanctions on their home loan and attractive discounts on processing fees.
Most of the housing units will be covered under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which will provide an interest subsidy benefit of up to Rs 2.67 lakh for first home buyers, provided the customer fulfilled the eligibility loan criteria.