25 Jun 2018, Edition - 1077, Monday
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is meeting J&K Governor NN Vohra
- Building collapsed in south Mumbai’s Pydhonie, NDRF teams has been put on alert, security measures are underway
- CBI moves SC against bail granted to Karti Chidambaram in INX media case by the High Court
- After Soz Book controversy, former PM Manmohan Singh to skip the book launch event
- SC agrees to hear plea by Subramanian Swamy to be heard in a PIL relating to ED investigation in the Aircel maxis case
- Engineer Rashid & others detained while they staged protest demanding action against Lal Singh
- Kashmir editors guild likely to take action, will file complaint against Lal Singh
- The Jammu & Kashmir police confirms that terrorists killed Shujaat Bhukari on Pakistan’s order
- Shujaat Bukhari was a marked man as he advocated for dialogue between India and Pakistan
DHFL affordable housing expo in Coimbatore from Feb 10
Covai Post Network
February 6, 2018
Coimbatore: DHFL, one of India’s leading housing finance companies, is to hold a property-cum-finance exhibition here from February 10
The customers will be able to choose from over 300 affordable housing units from Rs 15 lakh onwards at the two-day ‘DHFL Griha Utsav’, aimed at realising the government’s vision of ‘Housing for All by 2022’, a company release said today.
This will not only offer competitive Interest rates but customers will also have spot sanctions on their home loan and attractive discounts on processing fees.
Most of the housing units will be covered under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which will provide an interest subsidy benefit of up to Rs 2.67 lakh for first home buyers, provided the customer fulfilled the eligibility loan criteria.