17 Mar 2018, Edition - 977, Saturday
- The Congress and other political parties have been alleging that EVMs tampered during polls and demanding reintroduction of the ballot paper system of voting.
- J&K Minister Altaf Bukhari sings praises for Separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani | Bukhari: Geelani is a very big leader and my stature is too small
- Pro-Khalistan terrorist convicted of killing former Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh does not regreat his action, says his lawyer.
- MS Dhoni all praise for Nepal after it was granted ODI status by the International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Mohammed Shami issues clarification on wife’s ‘rape’ allegations
- According to reports, a Bangladesh player broke the glass while celebrating the team’s win over Sri Lanka in the T20I Nidahas Trophy tri-series.
- 43-year-old Tara had earlier confessed to his involvement in the assassination of Beant Singh in 1995.
- Delhi: NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) busts big drug racket.
- 3 Bangladeshi nationals held in Pune | Arrested nationals said to have terror links | Accused have links with Al Qaeda affiliate | ATS to probe their terror links
- Modi and his associates allegedly defrauded Punjab National Bank of around Rs 13,000 crore through fraudulent LOUs of PNB
Diabetes screening camp begins at KMCH Multi Specialty Hospital
Covai Post Network
November 15, 2017
A six-day diabetes and cholesterol screening-cum-awareness camp began at the KMCH Multi Specialty Hospital in Sulur on November 13. The camp has been organised to mark the World Diabetes Day.
Dr. L.L. Divya, Dr. A.N. Senthil, and Dr. C. Senthilkumar screened the patients and briefed them on methods to prevent diabetes and advised them to lead a healthy lifestyle with physical exercise.
The camp will be on till November 18, during which time public can get their sugar levels checked.