23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Indian Air Force Cheetah helicopter crash-lands in Natha Top in Jammu and Kashmir
- NHRC takes cognizance of Tuticorin violence, issues notice to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary and DGP
- The Madras High Court directed Vedanta to stop the construction of the second unit of Sterlite copper smelter plant
- Tamil Nadu government forms judicial commission to probe Tuticorin violence
- J&K: Grenade attack in Bijbehara as 7 civilians were injured
- MHA has sought a report from Tamil Nadu Government on the violence in Tuticorin
- Mudarai HC stays expansion of Sterlite copper smelter plan
- US President Donald Trump warned that his landmark summit with Kim Jong Un may not take place as planned
- Sec 144 imposed in and around Tuticorin till May 25th
- Shops were shut and 5000 policemen were deployed in Tuticorin after 11 people died while protesting against the Sterlite Plant
Diabetes screening camp begins at KMCH Multi Specialty Hospital
Covai Post Network
November 15, 2017
A six-day diabetes and cholesterol screening-cum-awareness camp began at the KMCH Multi Specialty Hospital in Sulur on November 13. The camp has been organised to mark the World Diabetes Day.
Dr. L.L. Divya, Dr. A.N. Senthil, and Dr. C. Senthilkumar screened the patients and briefed them on methods to prevent diabetes and advised them to lead a healthy lifestyle with physical exercise.
The camp will be on till November 18, during which time public can get their sugar levels checked.