20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- CBI has requested Interpol Manchester to detain Nirav Modi in the UK
- More Pak issues clarification, admits ‘no offer of talk by PM Modi’
- The death toll due to Kerala floods stands at 370
- The Taliban have taken over 100 people, including women and children, hostage, said an Afghan official on Monday
- 12 of Imran’s 21 cabinet members held key posts during Musharraf regime
- ATS arrests former Sena corporator, Shrikant Pangarkar for ‘plotting’ blasts
- Two cabbies in Delhi jailed for driving on wrong side
Doctor held for sexual torture of nursing student in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
February 8, 2018
Coimbatore: A doctor in a private hospital in the city was today arrested for alleged ‘sexual torture’ of a nursing student there.
According to police, the student lodged a complaint against 47-year-old Ravindran of a private hospital in Singanallur that he had sexually tortured her.
Ravindran was arrested today and produced before the Mahila Court and remanded in custody for 15 days and lodged in the Central jail here.