23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Four of a family killed as car turns turtle in Tirupur
Covai Post Network
February 26, 2018
Coimbatore : Four members of a family were killed on the spot today when their car turned turtle near Kangeyam in nearby Tirupur district.
Ranganathan of Thittuparai of Tirupur was returning home along with his wife, Jyothi, daughter Jenita and another woman Lakshmi, after visiting Palani temple, police said.
As the vehicle reached Thittuparai. Ranganathan lost control of the vehicle which resulted in its swerving and turning turtle on the road. Under the impact, all the four died, police said.