• Download mobile app
21 Mar 2019, Edition - 1346, Thursday

Trending Now

  • Sulur MLA R Kanagaraj of the AIADMK dies due to cardiac arrest
  • J&K: CRPF Jawan opens fire and kills 3 Jawans in Udhampur
  • BJP workers clean Former PM Lal Bahadur Shastri’s statue after Priyanka Gandhi garlanded the statue with a used Mala
  • Robert Vadra moves the Delhi HC seeking quashing of the ED Case, questioning the PMLA provisions

Coimbatore

Four-year-old electrocuted

Covai Post Network

A four-year-old boy was electrocuted in the wee hours of today when he came into contact with a snapped electricity wire near his house at Singanallur.

According to police, Nimilan was playing near his house around 8 p.m. yesterday.

When it started raining he started running towards his house and accidentally stepped on a snapped electricity wire.

Hearing his cries, neighbours rushed him to Coimbatore Medical College Hospital, where he breathed his last around 2 a.m. today.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

COIMBATORE WEATHER