23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Jallikkattu: Panel to hold inquiry for 3 days
Covai Post Network
November 27, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
The one-man commission, probing the violence during the Jallikkattu agitation will begin its three-day inquiry from Tuesday.
The inquiry by Justice (retd) S Rajeswaran will have its sitting at the Circuit House, official sources said.
This is the second phase of inquiry..
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr