18 Aug 2018, Edition - 1131, Saturday
- 500 crore relief package announced for Kerala
- PM Modi undertakes aerial survey of Kerala
- Imran Khan Takes Oath As Pakistan’s New Prime Minister
- KeralaFloods : PM Modi announces Rs 500 crore aid as immediate assistance to the state
- Kerala floods: Virat Kohli, Sunil Chhetri, Sania Mirza come out urging people for help
- 106 die in a day in flood-hit Kerala
- PML-N president and the brother of jailed former Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif, managed to secure just 96 seats
Jallikkattu probe panel judge hospitalised
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
S Rajeswaran, the one-man commission probing the violence and other incidents during the Jallikattu agitation in the State last January, has been admitted to a private hospital here.
Rajeswaran was here as part of the three-day probe, which began yesterday, and summons were issued to 33 people to appear before him.
He suddenly toll ill past midnight and was shifted to the private hospital nearby and his condition now was stable, police sources said.