24 May 2018, Edition - 1045, Thursday
- 6 women officers of the Indian Navy, who successfully circumnavigated the globe on INSV Tarini met PM Modi
- Case has been filed against Kamal Haasan and Vaiko for violating Section 144
- Indian Air Force Cheetah helicopter crash-lands in Natha Top in Jammu and Kashmir
- NHRC takes cognizance of Tuticorin violence, issues notice to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary and DGP
- The Madras High Court directed Vedanta to stop the construction of the second unit of Sterlite copper smelter plant
- Tamil Nadu government forms judicial commission to probe Tuticorin violence
- J&K: Grenade attack in Bijbehara as 7 civilians were injured
- MHA has sought a report from Tamil Nadu Government on the violence in Tuticorin
- Mudarai HC stays expansion of Sterlite copper smelter plan
- US President Donald Trump warned that his landmark summit with Kim Jong Un may not take place as planned
Jallikkattu probe panel judge hospitalised
Covai Post Network
November 29, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
S Rajeswaran, the one-man commission probing the violence and other incidents during the Jallikattu agitation in the State last January, has been admitted to a private hospital here.
Rajeswaran was here as part of the three-day probe, which began yesterday, and summons were issued to 33 people to appear before him.
He suddenly toll ill past midnight and was shifted to the private hospital nearby and his condition now was stable, police sources said.