21 Jun 2018, Edition - 1073, Thursday
- Actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan reaches 10 Janpath to meet former Congress President Sonia Gandhi
- Jammu & Kashmir Governor NN Vohra has appointed BVR Subrahmanyam as the new Chief Secretary of the state
- A commander-level meeting took place between India and Pakistan in Poonch
- There is no political interference in our work’, says General Bipin Rawat, Chief of Army Staff
- Update: The officer, who insulted the interfaith couple in Lucknow’s passport office, has been transferred
- RTI activist shot dead in Champaran, Bihar
Man killed by speeding ambulance
Covai Post Network
August 24, 2015
A man, who was waiting for a bus at Nilambur, was fatally hit by a speeding ambulance today.
The deceased, 45-year-old Narayandas from Assam, was a construction labourer. The ambulance, carrying a dead body, was heading towards Tirupur when it tried to overtake a bus and hit Narayanda, killing him on the spot.
The police have arrested the ambulance driver.