22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Maoist demands action against killer of Kerala youth
Covai Post Network
March 1, 2018
COIMBATORE: Roopesh, one of the five Maoists, who were arrested two years ago on the outskirts, raised slogans demanding action against those who killed a tribal in Kerala a few days ago.
Roopesh was produced before the District Judge (in-charge) Christopher. While being taken to the court and coming out, he raised slogans against the brutal killing and demanded action against the culprits.
The judge extended his custody till March 14.