23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Maoist demands action against killer of Kerala youth
Covai Post Network
March 1, 2018
COIMBATORE: Roopesh, one of the five Maoists, who were arrested two years ago on the outskirts, raised slogans demanding action against those who killed a tribal in Kerala a few days ago.
Roopesh was produced before the District Judge (in-charge) Christopher. While being taken to the court and coming out, he raised slogans against the brutal killing and demanded action against the culprits.
The judge extended his custody till March 14.