23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Miscreants break open shop, take away mobile phones worth Rs 1L in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
November 25, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Miscreants broke open a mobile shop opposite Perur Siva temple on Thursday night and took away mobile phones worth Rs 1 lakh.
According to police, Pattivinayakam N (41) from North Car Street in Perur locked his shop Ashwin Mobiles around 9.30 pm on Thursday and went home. The next afternoon when he opened the shop he found that someone had got in breaking the asbestos roof. As many as 35 mobile phones worth Rs 1 lakh were missing.
A case has been registered by Perur police station and fingerprint experts and collected four prints from the shop.