25 May 2018, Edition - 1046, Friday
- This will be the prime minister’s first official visit to Indonesia and his second official visit to Singapore
- The Sunanda Pushkar death case has been transferred to the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- JUST IN: Sunanda Pushkar’s murder case adjourned to 28th May
- 3 days later, Tamil Nadu CM EPS surfaces, shocking: CM won’t condemn police firing, not a word for the Tuticorin victims
- Thirteen people were killed in the police firing in the two days of clashes
- Biennial elections to Maha Legislative Council results: BJP wins 2 seats, NCP 1
- Power supply of sterlite plant disconnected, T.N govt disconnects power supply, cut due to non compliance of rules
- Extortion threats to 12 U.P MLAs, demand: Pay up Rs 12 lakh each, Intel agencies begin probe
Miscreants break open shop, take away mobile phones worth Rs 1L in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
November 25, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Miscreants broke open a mobile shop opposite Perur Siva temple on Thursday night and took away mobile phones worth Rs 1 lakh.
According to police, Pattivinayakam N (41) from North Car Street in Perur locked his shop Ashwin Mobiles around 9.30 pm on Thursday and went home. The next afternoon when he opened the shop he found that someone had got in breaking the asbestos roof. As many as 35 mobile phones worth Rs 1 lakh were missing.
A case has been registered by Perur police station and fingerprint experts and collected four prints from the shop.