17 Aug 2018, Edition - 1130, Friday
- Between 5,700 and 10,000 Catholic priests have been accused of sexual abuse in the United States
- People flock on the streets as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s mortal remains are being taken to BJP HQ
- Power supply to be suspended in parts of Chennai on August 17
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away at 93
- Jagat Prakash Nadda, Health Minister briefs media, says Atal Bihari Vajpayee still critical
- PM Modi leaves AIIMS, Delhi after visiting critical Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- I have cancelled my work to visit Atal Bihari Vajpayee today, Mamata Banerjee, West Bengal CM
- PM Modi reaches AIIMS as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee continues to remain critical
- BJP Chief Amit Shah and Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan reaches AIIMS, PM Modi expected shortly
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reaches AIIMS as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee continues to remain critical
Miscreants hurl petrol bombs at BJP office in city
Covai Post Network
March 7, 2018
Coimbatore : Four miscreants who came in a three-wheeler autorickshaw hurled petrol bombs at BJP office in Coimbatore early Wednesday morning.
No one was injured in the incident that took place at 3.21 a.m. at the BJP office located at VKK Salai. According to police two petrol bombs were hurled.
Police is scanning the CCTV footage for clues about the attackers. Security stepped up near the BJP offices ever since protests broke out against its leader H Raja for his comments on Periyar.