17 Mar 2018, Edition - 977, Saturday
- The Congress and other political parties have been alleging that EVMs tampered during polls and demanding reintroduction of the ballot paper system of voting.
- J&K Minister Altaf Bukhari sings praises for Separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani | Bukhari: Geelani is a very big leader and my stature is too small
- Pro-Khalistan terrorist convicted of killing former Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh does not regreat his action, says his lawyer.
- MS Dhoni all praise for Nepal after it was granted ODI status by the International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Mohammed Shami issues clarification on wife’s ‘rape’ allegations
- According to reports, a Bangladesh player broke the glass while celebrating the team’s win over Sri Lanka in the T20I Nidahas Trophy tri-series.
- 43-year-old Tara had earlier confessed to his involvement in the assassination of Beant Singh in 1995.
- Delhi: NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) busts big drug racket.
- 3 Bangladeshi nationals held in Pune | Arrested nationals said to have terror links | Accused have links with Al Qaeda affiliate | ATS to probe their terror links
- Modi and his associates allegedly defrauded Punjab National Bank of around Rs 13,000 crore through fraudulent LOUs of PNB
Parsn Sesh Nestle residents urge Chief Secretary to take action against realtor
Covai Post Network
November 28, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Residents of Parsn Sesh Nestle in Nanjundapuram Road have urged the Chief Secretary, Girija Vadiyanathan, to take action against the realtor for various irregularities inside the gated community.
In their petition, the residents listed out the various irregularities committed inside the gated community and also complained against the Parsn Apex Welfare Society for not addressing their grievances.
“We have sent a petition to the Chief Secretary as the district administration has not taken any action in spite of our repeated requests. There are 615 houses in 18 blocks in the community. The Corporation, instead of supplying water to every individual house, supplies water to two big sumps from where it is being directed to the individual houses. There has been irregularity even in water supply.. The welfare society even cut water supply to a block as the residents questioned the hike in water tariff,” a resident said.
The petitioners have requested the Chief Secretary to take immediate action against wrong doers. They also sent a copy of the petition to District Collector T.N. Hariharan and Corporation Commissioner Dr. K. VijayaKarthikeyan.