23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Power disruption at Kovilpalayam
Covai Post Network
August 14, 2018
Coimbatore: Power supply will be suspended in the areas under Kathirnayakkanpalayam substation on August 16 from 9 am to 4 pm.
Sarkar Samakulam, Kovilpalayam , Kurumbapalayam , Manickampalayam Co India side, Vaiyampalayam, Agrahara Samakulam, Kottaipalayam, Kondaiyampalayam, Kunnathur, Kalipalayam and Mondikalipudur will face power suspension.
A TANGEDCO statement said power suspension was to carry out routine monthly maintenance works. Officials had been requested to finish work on time so as not to cause discomfort to the public.