24 May 2018, Edition - 1045, Thursday
- Power supply of sterlite plant disconnected, T.N govt disconnects power supply, cut due to non compliance of rules
- Extortion threats to 12 U.P MLAs, demand: Pay up Rs 12 lakh each, Intel agencies begin probe
- 6 women officers of the Indian Navy, who successfully circumnavigated the globe on INSV Tarini met PM Modi
- Case has been filed against Kamal Haasan and Vaiko for violating Section 144
- Indian Air Force Cheetah helicopter crash-lands in Natha Top in Jammu and Kashmir
- NHRC takes cognizance of Tuticorin violence, issues notice to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary and DGP
- The Madras High Court directed Vedanta to stop the construction of the second unit of Sterlite copper smelter plant
- Tamil Nadu government forms judicial commission to probe Tuticorin violence
- J&K: Grenade attack in Bijbehara as 7 civilians were injured
- MHA has sought a report from Tamil Nadu Government on the violence in Tuticorin
Power shutdown in Kovilpalayam.
Covai Post Network
February 12, 2018
Coimbatore : Power supply will be shut down in 11 areas under Kovilpalayam KV substation between 9 am and 4pm on February 14.
According to a statement, the shutdown is for routine monthly works.
The areas include Sarkar Samakulam, Kovilpalayam, Kurumbupalayam, Manikampalayam Co-India region, Vayampalayam, Agrahara Samakulam, Kottaipalayam, Kondaiyampalayam, Kunnathur, Kalipalayam and Mondikaliputhur.