23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
- Mohammed Shami cleared by BCCI | Cricketer gets clean chit by Anti-corruption unit
- Airtel scored the lowest score at 3.2 Mbps in Kanpur, while the lowest score by Idea Cellular was reported to be 2.6 Mbps in Bhiwani
Principal of primary school suspended
Covai Post Network
February 10, 2018
COIMBATORE: A headmaster of a primary school in Tirupur district was placed under suspension on Saturday, following complaints of attending school after consuming alcohol and misbehaving with the students.
Students and their parents of the school in Kattupalayam in Perumanallur, about 60 km from here, lodged complaints with the the Education Department that the headmaster, Kennady used to come to the class fully drunk.
“He would ask the students to clean the toilets and also sleep during the class hours,” they said.
After carrying out an departmental inquiry, Tirupur District Primary Education Officer, Kanakamani placed Kennady under suspension.