19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Rousing welcome indication of accepting 2G scam verdict, says Raja
Covai Post Network
December 27, 2017
The ‘rousing’ reception given by people here was an indication of their having really understood the 2G scam verdict, said former Union Minister and DMK leader A Raja.
He told mediapersons on the outskirts while on way to visit his old parliamentary constituency Nilgiris that people had fully realised what the verdict was all about. “This will definitely reflect in the next Assembly elections in Tamil Nadu,” Raja said.
A massive crowd welcomed Raja at the city airport with many forms of dance and percussions, prompting him to respond. Raja and DMK Rajya Sabha member Kanimozhi and a few others were acquitted in the 2G scam-related cases recently.