20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- CBI has requested Interpol Manchester to detain Nirav Modi in the UK
- More Pak issues clarification, admits ‘no offer of talk by PM Modi’
- The death toll due to Kerala floods stands at 370
- The Taliban have taken over 100 people, including women and children, hostage, said an Afghan official on Monday
- 12 of Imran’s 21 cabinet members held key posts during Musharraf regime
- ATS arrests former Sena corporator, Shrikant Pangarkar for ‘plotting’ blasts
- Two cabbies in Delhi jailed for driving on wrong side
Safari charges hiked in MTR
Covai Post Network
February 12, 2018
UDAGAMANDALAM: After a gap of 14 years, the charges for both vehicle and elephant safari in Mudumalai Tiger Reserve (MTR) have been increased from Monday.
According to MTR sources, the charges for elephant safari has been increased from Rs .860 to Rs. 1,120.
Similarly, the per head charges for vehicle safari has been increased from Rs. 136 to Rs. 340, they said.