17 Mar 2018, Edition - 977, Saturday
- The Congress and other political parties have been alleging that EVMs tampered during polls and demanding reintroduction of the ballot paper system of voting.
- J&K Minister Altaf Bukhari sings praises for Separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani | Bukhari: Geelani is a very big leader and my stature is too small
- Pro-Khalistan terrorist convicted of killing former Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh does not regreat his action, says his lawyer.
- MS Dhoni all praise for Nepal after it was granted ODI status by the International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Mohammed Shami issues clarification on wife’s ‘rape’ allegations
- According to reports, a Bangladesh player broke the glass while celebrating the team’s win over Sri Lanka in the T20I Nidahas Trophy tri-series.
- 43-year-old Tara had earlier confessed to his involvement in the assassination of Beant Singh in 1995.
- Delhi: NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) busts big drug racket.
- 3 Bangladeshi nationals held in Pune | Arrested nationals said to have terror links | Accused have links with Al Qaeda affiliate | ATS to probe their terror links
- Modi and his associates allegedly defrauded Punjab National Bank of around Rs 13,000 crore through fraudulent LOUs of PNB
SAIF woos Coimbatore industrialists
Covai Post Network
August 24, 2015
The Sharjah Government is encouraging industrialists and investors from Coimbatore to start business ventures in its free trade zone, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF).
A seminar, ‘International Business Forum – Taking Business Globally,’ was organized by the Coimbatore wing of the Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The delegation from Sharjah, led by Mohammed Al Mahmoud, Commercial Director of SAIF, elaborated on the advantages offered by SAIF, including the infrastructure facilities, and tax exemptions on imports and exports. India accounts for eight percent of the total license issued in the region.
Mohammed Al Mahmoud said that state-of-the-art warehouses have been constructed in the additional area of three million square metres that were acquired as part of the expansion plans.