22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Sasikumar murder: Main accused arrested
Covai Post Network
December 26, 2017
Police on Monday arrested the main accused in the murder of Hindu Munnani spokesperson C. Sasikumar.
Sasikumar was hacked to death on September 22, 2016 by a motorcycle borne gang. Four persons have already been arrested in connection with the murder. As the search for other accused continued, the Special Investigation Division of CB-CID, on a tip off, held the main accused, Mohammed Mubarak, near Pollachi on Monday night, police said.
Mubarak, 28, a resident of Saibaba Colony, was produced before the Second Additional District court and remanded to custody.