23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Sasikumar murder: Main accused arrested
Covai Post Network
December 26, 2017
Police on Monday arrested the main accused in the murder of Hindu Munnani spokesperson C. Sasikumar.
Sasikumar was hacked to death on September 22, 2016 by a motorcycle borne gang. Four persons have already been arrested in connection with the murder. As the search for other accused continued, the Special Investigation Division of CB-CID, on a tip off, held the main accused, Mohammed Mubarak, near Pollachi on Monday night, police said.
Mubarak, 28, a resident of Saibaba Colony, was produced before the Second Additional District court and remanded to custody.