23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Self-styled healer gets conditional bail
Covai Post Network
August 11, 2018
Coimbatore : Self-styled healer Bhaskar, who claims wonder cure for all diseases without taking any medicine and lodged in Central Jail
here, was granted conditional bail today.
He was arrested on August 2 for allegedly imparting free training to people claiming assurance of child birth through normal and safe delivery without going to a doctor.
His Anatomic Therapy Foundation was sealed, following the arrest.
Bhaskar, who was supposed to be in judicial custody till August 16, filed a petition seeking bail, which came up for hearing today in the 7th Judicial Magistrate Court.
He was granted conditional bail with Magistrate Pandi ordering that he should sign in Kuniyamuthur police station for the next 30 days.