20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- The former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan has passed away, a statement by the United Nations said
- Odisha government sent a 240-member fire services team to carry out rescue operations in flood-ravaged Kerala
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar donates 10 crore for Kerala
- 500 crore relief package announced for Kerala
- PM Modi undertakes aerial survey of Kerala
- Imran Khan Takes Oath As Pakistan’s New Prime Minister
- KeralaFloods : PM Modi announces Rs 500 crore aid as immediate assistance to the state
- Kerala floods: Virat Kohli, Sunil Chhetri, Sania Mirza come out urging people for help
- 106 die in a day in flood-hit Kerala
- PML-N president and the brother of jailed former Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif, managed to secure just 96 seats
Self-styled healer gets conditional bail
Covai Post Network
August 11, 2018
Coimbatore : Self-styled healer Bhaskar, who claims wonder cure for all diseases without taking any medicine and lodged in Central Jail
here, was granted conditional bail today.
He was arrested on August 2 for allegedly imparting free training to people claiming assurance of child birth through normal and safe delivery without going to a doctor.
His Anatomic Therapy Foundation was sealed, following the arrest.
Bhaskar, who was supposed to be in judicial custody till August 16, filed a petition seeking bail, which came up for hearing today in the 7th Judicial Magistrate Court.
He was granted conditional bail with Magistrate Pandi ordering that he should sign in Kuniyamuthur police station for the next 30 days.