19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Students seek immediately exemption to TN from NEET
Covai Post Network
February 22, 2018
Coimbatore : Nearly 70 students, affiliated to various political parties, today staged a demonstration in the city, seeking immediate exemption mto Tamil Nadu from NEET.
Raising slogans in support of their demand, the students wanted the Centre to grant exemption to Tamil Nadu students from NEET.
They also appealed to President to give assent to two bills passed in the TamilNadu Assembly, which sought total exemption for the state.
Students belonging to DMK, MDMK, AISF, SFI,Tamil Nadu Students Manram were among those participated in the demonstration.