20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- CBI has requested Interpol Manchester to detain Nirav Modi in the UK
- More Pak issues clarification, admits ‘no offer of talk by PM Modi’
- The death toll due to Kerala floods stands at 370
- The Taliban have taken over 100 people, including women and children, hostage, said an Afghan official on Monday
- 12 of Imran’s 21 cabinet members held key posts during Musharraf regime
- ATS arrests former Sena corporator, Shrikant Pangarkar for ‘plotting’ blasts
- Two cabbies in Delhi jailed for driving on wrong side
TN Power Minister confident of resolving wage issue; talks to resume on Thursday
Covai Post Network
February 14, 2018
Coimbatore : State Electricity Minister P Thangamani today exuded confidence that the wage issue of electricity board employees would be settled amicably.
He told reporters that talks on the issue were going on smoothly. About yesterday’s incident, he said officials did not walk out of the meeting, but had gone to meet senior officials for discussions and talks would resume on Thursday.